Thursday, March 21, 2019

Peer Review Pt.2

Hey friends! We had another peer review yesterday in class!

I love peer feedback because it helps to make sure our ideas are on track and that other people can visualize it, so I was super happy. I shared my blog posts and the footage we recorded last weekend along with an explanation of our storyboard. Everyone in the group loved our idea and they thought the shots we filmed were very well done, which made me even happier!😆 Ana, one of the members of the group, loved the lighting we used and thought it set the tone very well for the movie.
Finally, I asked their opinion about where they think the title should come in: after the sequence of photos of the victims or after she reveals her identity at the date? They agreed with what I had thought of which is to make the first scene the opening credits, followed by the title (which will pop up with a BANG sound) and then the scene of the date with her next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment