Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Movie title

Hello!😃 I don't have much news so far since it's only the beginning of the week. I discussed my idea for the title of the film with Alexia. I had the idea of naming it "Black Widow", like the spider since it goes with the whole idea of the woman serial killer of husbands. However, Alexia pointed out that it sounds like a pop song of the same name so it might not cause as much suspense. Plus, we never hinted that her victims were her husbands, making her a widow so we discarded that idea.

Alexia wanted the title to show up in a handwritten font with a one-word title to be more impactful. She came up with "ASESINA", which is a female assassin in Spanish. I then thought of maybe using lipstick to handwrite the title and take a picture of it to add feminity to the film since it's about an unconventional serial killer, so we want to emphasize that. I saved the pictures of the victims that we used for the film so we plan on using them to recreate a frame for a mirror or a blank surface, so the pictures surround where the title would go.


No comments:

Post a Comment