Thursday, March 28, 2019

Editing (cont.)

Hello again!

We have not met up since we met on Tuesday but we divided the work so we have less to do next week. Alexia will finish editing the scene that I showed on the last blog post while I work on editing the color scheme of certain scenes. I have not had a chance yet to do so, but I will get to it this weekend. The reason for editing the color of certain scenes is to maintain the same mood throughout the opening scene.

The brightness in these scenes are too bright for the dark and scary mood we want to create so I will be using the VSCO video feature to edit the colors to fit our story better. I will update the blog with the results of the edits next week. Even though right now our progress has been really slow, once we are back in school I know we will be back on track to finish by next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment