Sunday, March 24, 2019

Still break

Hello! I talked to Alexia so we can plan to meet up on Monday afternoon so we can start actually editing! Since yesterday, I have not come up with more ideas on how we can go about editing. Right now, it's a little hard to visualize everything without any editing taking place, so it's challenging to make decisions.

We are going to test out the editing software that Mr. Guarasci from Becon TV recommended to us which is called DaVinci. My friend told me that the software works well but it lags a little bit, but it's still better than WeVideo. We use WeVideo in class for our projects but I have had some problems with it because it doesn't let you edit a video at the same time as another person so any work you do just gets deleted. It also lags a lot, especially when you need to move a video down from one side to the other. I hope DaVinci works for us and that it's user-friendly since we're both beginners in film production.


No comments:

Post a Comment