Sunday, March 10, 2019

Filming... or our lack of it

Yesterday, Saturday, March 9th was our scheduled first day of filming. We planned to meet at 1pm and we had already confirmed with our friend, Valentina to act in it as the main character. However, I had a volunteering event in the morning and I didn't get back home until 1pm and I needed to shower and I was extremely exhausted. I called Alexia to let her know I was running late and also clarify what we were exactly filming since we had liked the idea from the peer feedback from the day before. We soon realized that we really had no set plan on what we were going to film since we discarded the idea of the confession booth in the church and we had nothing planned for the new scene with the pictures of the victims.

Alexia and I started to freak out because we needed to film during the weekend since we weren't going to have the equipment during the week. We decided to meet in the town center at 3pm to film the date scene since we wouldn't need to prepare a set for it. I contacted my friend, Francisco to see if he could act as the man in the date scene and he was available at 4pm, which was perfect since it gave us time to plan each shot and movement of the scene before they arrived so we could shoot the scene as fast as possible. However, Valentina was not available for the rest of the day since she had plans at 3pm so we didn't have a girl for our film. Neither of us wants to act in it unless we absolutely needed it. We realized we wouldn;t be able to fil on Sunday either since everyone was busy. We will have to return the equipment without having had a chance to use it but hopefully, it will be available for check out soon so we are able to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment