Saturday, March 23, 2019

Spring Break

I'm back! So we started Spring Break this weekend! YAY!
We haven't worked much on the project since we have just started break, and I had to go out of town for a family emergency. However, I have been thinking of other features we can add to what our story looks like so far. I was thinking specifically about the scene of the date. Originally we wanted both parts to flow into one scene but now that the title will be introduced between both parts, we have to treat both scenes very differently. I have an idea already of small details such as the sound of the cars and people chattering that will go in the very background of the overall sound. I was also thinking of the type of music we can add. Since she's about to meet her next victim, the music should have an ominous sound to it. The only thing about the sound in this scene that I'm unsure of is that their conversation will be muted, (to add more suspense), but how will it flow into an entire movie? Will this scene be simply a fast-forward into what's supposed to happen? Will the movie tell the story about her next victim or of how it all started? I will discuss these questions with Alexia when we meet up this week because they are very crucial to how we will edit our opening scene. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment